20 Mar HKSFA 3rd Career Conference: Unearthing the Opportunities in HK Asset & Wealth Management Industry
Achievers is proud to announce the successful conclusion of “HKSFA 3rd Career Conference: Unearthing the Opportunities in HK Asset & Wealth Management Industry” on 16 March 2019 with a full house audience. The conference was hosted by HKSFA and sponsored by Achievers Recruitment.
This is a 3-part panel discussion where our distinguished speakers shared their views on the latest developments and trends of Asset Management, Wealth Management and FinTech industry as well as career opportunities that will arise from such developments.
For the first panel discussion – “Views on the macro economy in the upcoming year”, the speakers discussed about their views on the economy as well as shared career advices on being successful in asset management industry.
1. Dr. Jess Tang, General Manager and Head of Asset Management, China Merchant Securities Asset Management
2. Mr. Ronnie Wu, CIO and Founder, Penjing Asset Management
3. Mr. Jim Veneau, CFA, Head of Fixed Income Asia, AXA Investment Managers Asia Limited
Moderator : James Tan, Director, Achievers Recruitment Ltd
For the second panel discussion – “Hong Kong as a premier Asset & Wealth Management Hub”, the speakers discussed about the major trends and opportunities in Asset & Wealth Management Industry as well as shared their personal career experience.
1. Mr. David Chang, CEO, Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited
2. Mr. William Chow, Deputy CEO, China Life Franklin Asset Management
3. Ms. Eleanor Wan, CEO, BEA Union Investment Management Limited
Moderator: Timothy Tse, Founder & CEO, Achievers Recruitment Ltd
For the third panel discussion – “What is the next wave of FinTech focus?”, the speakers discussed about latest market updates within FinTech industry, ranging from Virtual Bank to Blockchain to latest regulatory requirements in this industry.
1. Mr. Gary Chan, CEO – Greater China, The CFO Centre Hong Kong
2. Mr. Christophe Lee, Founding Partner, JP Asia Partners
3. Mr. Kenneth Shih, Head of Sales & Marketing, AQUMON
Moderator: Dr. Yin Toa Lee, CFA, Director of HKSFA
The Conference was well received by guests and participants. It provided them with an interactive venue to exchange their career views and we have received very positive feedback from both our speakers and audience.
Special thanks to our honorable guest speakers who shared their personal experience, thoughts and insights towards Asset Management, Wealth Management and FinTech industry. Also, thanks to HKSFA for inviting us to be part of this eventful conference as well as all VIP guests and participants who spent this particular Saturday morning with us.